Download iScreenKit free offline standalone setup for Windows. iScreenKit is a comprehensive application that allows users to capture and record screen activities without losing quality.
iScreenKit is an easy-to-use snapping tool that lets you capture and record screens in one click with powerful annotation options. Users from various fields of life can use it to record screen activities in a user-friendly environment. A simple and a sleeker user interface makes it possible for the users to optimize the system accordingly. It comes with many reliable and useful tools that are used to take perfect screenshots and create interesting videos without losing quality. You may also like ScreenHunter Pro 7 Free Download
iScreenKit provides powerful tools to take screenshots and capture videos in a small size, saving system resources. With one click you can capture a region, a window or entire screen and edit the screenshot before copying it to the clipboard or saving it locally. It allows you to record videos of your screen and from your webcam. It empowers you to turn on the microphone to add or not add audios to your recordings when creating custom how-to guides and tutorial videos. Using its impressive tools, you can take scrolling screenshots of a full-webpage, a long Excel form and a full PDF file.
It enables users to captured screenshots with arrows, text, highlights, eraser, blur, mosaic and many more. By using these awesome tools, you can easily cut any parts of your recordings for special use, and convert all recorded videos into an animated GIF from iScreenKit editor. To conclude, iScreenKit is an imposing application that allows users to capture screens activities with some clicks.
Feature of iScreenKit
- One of the best programs developed to capture and record screen activities
- Comes with a fantastic, well-organized and user-friendly interface
- Allows you to record videos of your screen and from your webcam
- Empowers you to turn on the microphone to add or not add audios to your recordings
- Enables users to captured screenshots with arrows, text, highlights, eraser and blur
- Helps users to cut any parts of recordings and convert all recorded videos into an animated GIF
Technical Details of iScreenKit
- File Name: iScreenKit-1.2.4
- File Size: 29 MB
- Extension: Rar
- Developers: Iscreenkit
System Requirements for iScreenKit
- Operating Systems: ( Win 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Hard Disk: 200 MB
- RAM: 512 MB
- Architecture: X64
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
iScreenKit Free Download
Click on the button given below to initiate the downloading process of iScreenKit. It is a complete offline full version program setup of iScreenKit with a single click download link.