There are many ways to approve your Google Adsense account. Today I am going to share the best and genuine way to get approval for your Google Adsense account. Google Adsense is one of the best ways to make money online. But the problem is that many peoples face difficulties for Adsense approval. We can say maybe you are doing in a wrong way to get approval.
Google AdSense has some strict account approval policies, and one of them is blog should be six months old. Although it’s not always true, and if you have created a quality Website, you can get an approved AdSense account easily.
Best Adsense Approval Guide (latest Guide which worked for me)
- Buy .com or any TLD domain
- Before applying for approval make sure domain age is more than 1 month
- Select a good niche i.e Tech/Health etc
- Create WordPress website
- Post 10 to 15 unique articles (1 Daily)
- Now Submit your website to google and bing webmaster tool
- Don’t use nulled theme or free themes (use only premium themes)
- Don’t insert any external link on the homepage (not even of theme owner link)
- Leave blank space for advertisement
11. Ensure your sidebar looks clean & professional.
- Don’t put any affiliate or any other ad networks ads on the website
- Ensure you don’t use any copyright images or text
- Make sure that you have at least 100 qualified visitors a day
- Do not buy traffic
- Now apply for Adsense
- You will get Adsense approval mail soon
Importance of Website Design and User Experience
In the end, I would say Google always want their users to get the best experience while browsing through any website they refer. Maintaining a clean design with good navigation and user experience will boost your chances of getting AdSense approved in the first attempt itself. This is one of the major guidelines where a lot of people miss the basics. Google believes that if you maintain a professional color scheme on your website, the user might be willing to come back and click on the relevant ads which are displayed under your content.