Download GetData Graph Digitizer free offline standalone setup for the Windows. GetData Graph Digitizer is the professional software for digitizing all of the graphs and all of the plots to obtain information.
GetData Graph Digitizer Review
Professional and amazing software for graphs, an application which is aimed and empowered in terms of providing the best graph and plotting services. There are basic and simple options which allow the user to plot all type of graphs with such accuracy and precision.
Furthermore, this application supports all type of main and basic formats like JPEG, BMP, TIFF and PCX and others. There is a support of two algorithms for automatic digitizing.
With this application, users can also get to perform convenient manual digitizing. Proper reorder tool for easy points reordering. Support of users to save and reopen the saved graphs to work from the last saved works. Import graphs to formats like TXT (text file), XLS (MS Excel), XML, DXF (AutoCAD) and EPS (PostScript) and others. In short, we can conclude that this is the best application for graphs software.
Features of GetData Graph Digitizer
- A perfect and amazing graph digitizing software.
- Allows users to perform plotting, graphs and digitizing.
- Many smooth and professional features for precise and accurate graph values.
- Set all of the X and Y coordinates with all of the values on the scale.
- All of the obtained data can be copied to the clipboard.
- Well decorated and professionally designed user interface for the ease and comfort of the users.
- Many interesting and new features related to the graph to find out in this application.
GetData Graph Digitizer Technical Details
- Operating System: (Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, Win 10)
- Hard Disk: 20 MB of Free HDD
- RAM: 256 MB RAM
- File Name: GetData_Graph_Digitalizer.zip
- File Size: 3 MB
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core Processor or Higher
- Developer: GetData
GetData Graph Digitizer Free Download
Click on the download button to grab the copy of GetData Graph Digitizer. It is the complete setup for the x86 and x64 architecture. You can also download GraphExpert Professional