PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional is the best digital audio workstation and a terrific platform for music production. It is used to create audio records, master music and harmonic editing. It is designed for professionals as well as for newbies to create stunning music and sounds. It has a user-friendly interface which does not require any special skills from sound editors and artists to use it. With the help of this application, artists can easily fabulous songs, game sounds, background music, and audio of nature.
PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional has an intuitive single-window work environment with fast and easy drag and drop functionality and multi-touch supporting. It is fully loaded with the latest editing tools and features. It offers unlimited audio and instrument tracks, advanced automation features, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels. With its pristine sound quality with native 64-bit resolution and support for up to 384 kHz audio, sound engineers can generate any sound. The new powerful and innovative Mix Engine FX process every channel routed through a bus individually at the source and at their summing point, fundamentally altering the sonic characteristics in ways that have never before been possible in a DAW. Furthermore, its Console Shaper emulates the sound of an analogue console with control overdrive, noise, and even true channel crosstalk.
Studio One 4 works with polyphonic audio tracks as well as monophonic and MIDI parts and the result with such materials are too beautiful. Additionally, Studio One 4 has two new MIDI programming systems, Drum Editor and the other is Patterns. The Drum Editor is essentially a percussion-appropriate alternative to the piano roll, shows as a less regimented stack of horizontal lanes into which notes are drawn as fixed length triggers rather than stretchable bars. Lanes can be moved up and down in the stack grouping snares and claps like name, colour-coded, hidden and all unnecessary lanes can be folded away at a click. Similarly, pattern represents an extension of conventional step sequencing. It looks like a MIDI clip, but it is actually a container for any number of looping step sequences which is called variations. To sum it up, PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional is the best program for generating, editing, and reshaping all types of sounds.
PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional Features
- Amazing, efficient and reliable application developed for the musical artists
- Easy to use software for creating all types of audio and music
- Provides unlimited audio and instruments tracks
- Arranger Track with innovative Scratch Pads
- Innovative Mix Engine FX for processing channel routed through a bus individually
- Chord track manipulates audio and note data of all tracks
- Enables users to create unique sounds with multi-instrument
- Excellent compatibility with ASIO-, and Windows Audio etc
- AAF support for easy file exchange with other DAWs
- Act as group faders for any number of tracks
- 37 Native Effects, 5 virtual instruments, 4 Note FX, and ReWire support
- Offers an attractive, efficient, clean and user-friendly interface
PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional Technical Details
- Operating Systems: (Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10)
- Ram: 4 GB Recommended
- File Name:
- File Size: 223 MB
- HDD: 500 MB
Download PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional Free
Click on the button given below to download PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional setup for Windows. It is a complete offline setup of PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional with the excellent compatibility of both 32bit and 64bit Operating Systems. You can also Download PreSonus Studio One 3.5 Free.