NetBeans 8.2 Review
NetBeans 8.2 is a complete open-source integrated development environment for developers. With the help of this tool, users can create professional desktop and web applications. It supports multiple languages as well. One of the best features of NetBeans is it provides UI drag and drop interface for Java development. This excellent software has a clean user-friendly interface and with specific knowledge, users can create tremendous web applications. NetBeans is mainly used to develop Java applications, but it also allows users to download bundles that support other languages.
Furthermore, it also provides static analysis tools, especially integration with the widely used FindBugs tool, for identifying and fixing common problems in Java code. You also get a number of editors in this software not only for java but developers can also use it for Groovy, PHP, HTML, CSS and many others. You will also get improved debugger in this version that allows you to debug your scripts quickly. Plus NetBeans editor allows you to view the structure and source code editor in the same Window. In summary, NetBeans 8.2 is an ideal tool for building desktop and web applications and we highly recommend it.
Features of NetBeans 8.2
- Excellent tool for creating Modular applications
- Officially support Java 8
- Intuitive drag-and-drop interface
- Excellent ECMAScript 6 and Experimental ECMAScript 7 Support
- PHP 7 and Docker Support
- Build-in debugger to debug script quickly
- Code Completion feature and much more
Technical Details of NetBeans 8.2
- Operating Systems: (Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1 and Win 10)
- RAM: 2 GB (32-bit), 4 GB (64-bit)
- Hard Disk: 1.5 GB (Recommended)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent (Recommended)
- File Name: pcpapa-netbeans-8.2-win.exe
- File Size: 220 MB
- Developers: NetBeans
NetBeans Version 8.2 Free Download For Windows
Click on the button given below to download free setup of NetBeans 8.2. It is a complete offline setup of NetBeans 8.2 which is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems.