Download WinDirStat 1.12 free installer setup for Windows. This is a complete offline one click standalone setup of Windows Directory Statistics which is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit architectures.
WinDirStat+ Portable Review
WinDirStat is an open source disk analyzer tool, which enables you to figure out how much disk space you are using and what you are using it on. With the help of this tool, users can analyze and clean disk storage with ease. A clean user-friendly interface is provided by the developers for the ease of users. It assigns each file type a color depending on how much space it is taking up, allowing you at a glance to see which file type is taking up the most space. For example, the files taking up the most storage are in blue color and the lowest is in grey color.
The benefit of this tool is that you can see which file or directory is taking the most of the space, so you can decide where you want to remove some file to save some space. You can copy the path and it also supports command prompt. Moreover, zoom in and zoom out toggle is also present in this version so you can view closing which file or directory is taking up most of the space. It also comes with a portable version so you can carry it on any removable storage media device. In short, Windows Directory Statistics is a lightweight and powerful for analyzing disk space usage and we highly recommend it.
Features of WinDirStat 1.1.2
- Excellent tool for analyzing disk space usage
- Enable you to view and clean the disk
- Quickly reads the whole directory and then present it in three different ways
- The directory list, which resembles the tree view of the Windows Explorer but is sorted by file/subtree size
- The treemap, which shows the whole contents of the directory tree straight away
- The extension list, which serves as a legend and shows statistics about the file types
- Use hotkeys for different purpose i.e. use f6 to view free disk space etc
- Copy path, command prompt and much more
Techincal Details of WinDirStat 1.1.2 + Portable
- Operating System: (Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10)
- Hard Disk: 10 MB of free HDD
- RAM: 256 MB Minimum
- File Name: windirstat1_1_2.exe
- File Size: 630.59 KB
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Processor or Higher
- Developer: Win Dir Stat
Download WinDirStat + portable Free
Click on the button given below to download free setup of WinDirStat. This free setup of Windows Directory Statistics is compatible with all latest and famous Operating systems. You can also Download Glary Utilities 5.101.