Download Jihosoft AVI Repair Free installer setup for Windows. The Jihosoft AVI Repair is a powerful tool that enables you to Repair AVI, DivX and XviD video files on Windows and Mac OS.
Jihosoft AVI Repair 184.108.40.206 Review
Corrupted video files are difficult to repair but with AVI-Repair users can easily repair damaged video files. This excellent tool is developed by Jihosoft Studio. With the help of this tool, users can repair damaged or corrupted AVI files easily. It has a clean user-friendly interface with doesn’t require any technical skills to run this software. The main reason behind corrupted AVI files is a virus infection, unusual system shutdown, or sudden power outage etc.
This is a lightweight tool which doesn’t affect your system performance. You can easily install and use this software. All you need is select the damaged file and click on the repair button. After that, it automatically repairs your damaged file in little time. Furthermore, users can preview the repaired AVI video file and save it to any of their desired storage places. In short, AVI Repair is an ideal tool for repairing damaged or corrupted files on Windows and Mac OS and we highly recommend it.
Features of Jihosoft AVI Repair 220.127.116.11
- Repair AVI, DivX and XviD video files on Windows and Mac OS
- Lightweight tool with attractive user interface
- Enables you to preview repaired video files
- Quality of output AVI videos remains same with the original files
- Fix damage file created by famous camcorders, digital cameras, mobile phones, and other multimedia devices
Technical Details of Jihosoft AVI Repair 18.104.22.168
- Operating Systems (win XP, win Vista, win7, win 8 and win 10)
- Mac OS (Mac OS X 10.7(Lion), Mac OS X 10.8(Mountain Lion), and Mavericks 10.9)
- RAM: 1 GB or More
- Hard Disk: 50 MB
- Filename: AVIRepair.exe
- File size: 11.0 MB
- Developers: JihoSoft
Download Jihosoft AVI Repair 22.214.171.124 Free
Click on the button given below to download free setup of JihoSoft AVI Repair. This excellent video repairing tool is compatible with both Windows and Mac OS and supports both 32-bit and 64-bit archtictures.