Download Auslogics Duplicate File Finder 22.214.171.124 free setup for Windows. This is a complete offline single click standalone setup of Auslogics Duplicate File Finder which is compatible with Windows 32-bit and 64-bit architectures.
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder Review
A powerful application to deal duplicate files, the Auslogics Duplicate File Finder is a professional application for removing useless photos, videos, music files, and other documents. A clean attractive interface is provided by developers for the ease of users. By using this application you can delete unwanted duplicate files to free up your disk storage. To make your computer run faster you have to see through your hard disk on a daily basis which is a time-consuming job. Duplicate files take extra MBs or GBs of your system storage that can cause slowdown PC.
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder gives full control over the list of duplicates then goes through the search results and decides which copies to delete and which copies to take. It comes with a powerful scanning engine that quickly scans and finds duplicate items. In addition, you can view the file properties; explore the containing folder, sort items i.e. ascending, by name etc. In last, select your desire deletion method to remove unwanted files. All in all, the Auslogics Duplicate File Finder is imposing application for removing unwanted duplicate files and we highly recommend it.
Features of Auslogics Duplicate File Finder
- Reliable application for removing unwanted photos, videos, music files, and other documents
- Comes with a clean attractive interface
- Can clean thousands of useless photo/videos in seconds
- Powerful scanning engine dug deep into the system to find duplicates
- Enhance your system speed by removing unwanted files
- View the file properties; explore the containing folder, sort items i.e. ascending, by name etc
- Easy to install easy to use
- Many other powerful features
Technical Details of Auslogics Duplicate File Finder 126.96.36.199
- Operating System: (Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, Win 10)
- Hard Disk: 60 MB of Free HDD
- RAM: 1 GB Recommended
- File Name: duplicate-file-finder-setup.exe
- File Size: 11 MB
- Processor: Single Core Processor or Higher
- Developer: Auslogics
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder Free Download
Click on the link given below to download free setup of Auslogics Duplicate File Finder. This free setup is compatible with all latest and famous OS. You can also download Soft4Boost Dup File Finder.