Download latest version of AudFree Spotify Music Converter for Windows. The AudFree Spotify Music Converter is a powerful application that can convert all DRM protected Music from Spotify to MP3 format effectively.
AudFree Spotify Music Converter Review
If you are looking for a powerful application that can convert all DRM protected music from Spotify to MP3, FLAC, WAV, and ACC format then AudFree Spotify Music Converter for Windows is a tool for you. With the help of this tool, users can download millions of DRM protected songs, albums, and playlists from Spotify with few clicks only. A clean self-explanatory interface is provided by the developers for the ease of users. You can use this application without having any prior skills. Spotify is an online music listening platform which means you cannot save your favorite music to listen offline. But thanks to AudFree Spotify Music Converter now you can download as well as convert music to various file formats.
Music Converter For Windows
As we know that Spotify has applied Ogg Vorbis format in all songs and playlists, which prevents members from listening Spotify music on most popular devices, like the common MP3 players. But thanks to AudFree now you can easily convert Spotify Ogg to MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4A, M4B, and other common audio formats without losing a bit of quality. The application comes with a powerful DRM Removal Tool, which helps you to bypass DRM protection from any Spotify song or playlist while downloading the music tracks. No matter you are using premium Spotify service or not, you can now freely listen to all types of Spotify songs and playlists offline on PC and mobile devices. Transfer your Spotify music to iTunes library, USB flash drive and to SD card with few clicks only.
Moreover, AudFree Spotify Music Converter is very easy to use. All you need is to launch the application. It is important to note that the application requires you to have Spotify installed on your computer. Once you log into your account, the app automatically restarts and becomes ready to use. Then browse your favorite playlists and songs on Spotify. Once you select your desired file, all you need is to drag and drop the file into Spotify Music Converter and modify the output format and other settings. Now simply click on the convert button to start the converting process. After the conversion process is complete you are good to play your songs and playlists offline on any device.
Features of AudFree Spotify Music Converter for Windows
- A powerful application for converting all DRM protected music from Spotify to MP3, FLAC, WAV, and ACC formats
- Enables you to download over 30 million DRM-ed songs/playlists/albums from Spotify as MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC for offline listening on all devices and players even without a premium subscription
- Convert Spotify Ogg to various audio formats without losing a bit of quality
- A powerful DRM removal tool with numerous features
- Enables you to transfer Spotify music to iTunes library, USB flash drive, SD card, and other storage mediums
- Enables you to edit output audio parameters like bit rate, sample rate, etc
- Preserve original ID3 tags and metadata info of Spotify songs and much more
Technical Details of AudFree Spotify Music Converter
- Operating System: (Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10)
- Hard Disk: 50 MB of Free HDD
- RAM: 512 MB Minimum
- File Name: SpotifyMusicConverter.exe
- File Size:1.86 MB
- Processor: 1 GHz processor or Higher
- Developer: AudFree
Download AudFree Spotify Music Converter for Windows Free
Click on the link given below to download free setup of AudFree Spotify Music Converter. This free setup is compatible with all latest and famous Operating Systems.