Download AOMEI Centralized Backupper Standard 1.5 Free
Download AOMEI Centralized Backupper Standard 1.5 free setup for Windows. This is a complete offline one click standalone setup of AOMEI Centralized Backupper Standard which is compatible with Windows 32-bit and 64-bit architectures.
AOMEI Centralized Backupper Standard 1.5 Review
AOMEI Centralized Backupper, a reliable centralized backup management environment that enables you to create and manage backup tasks for all desktop computers, laptops and virtual machines within LAN from a single central management computer. This powerful application is developed by AOMEI, those who develop free backup tools. A clean straightforward interface is provided by AOMEI for the ease of users. The application enables you to the backup system, partition, and disk with minimum effort.
Moreover, it enables you to use your system as a central server to start, schedule, stop and monitor remote backup jobs for all clients within the network. This is a lightweight application that comes with numerous tools and advanced features to backup your data. View your backups and import or export all your backups to AOMEI Backupper. Last but not least, you can backup client computers in IP segments that differ from the central computer. In short, AOMEI Centralized Backupper is an advanced centralized backup software to create and manage backup tasks for all computers in the network from one central management console.
Step by Step Guide How to use AOMEI Centralized Backupper
- Install AOMEI Centralized Backupper on one of the computers within LAN and it will be the “Central Management Computer”.
- Install AOMEI Backupper Standard (client program) on the computers you’d like to backup.
- AOMEI Backupper Network will list all client computers under “Computers” -> “Uncontrolled Computers”, and then remotely get the control permission by sending authorization request or entering usernames and passwords.
- Centrally create backup tasks of system, disks or partitions for controlled client computers, and save the backup images to a network share or NAS.
Features of AOMEI Centralized Backupper Standard 1.5
- Excellent application for creating a system and disk backup
- Enables you to create and manage backup tasks for all desktop computers, laptops and virtual machines within LAN from a single central management computer
- Cross IP segment backup
- Schedule backup option
- Backup client disk partitions to a network share or NAS in case of data loss due to the variety of accidents
- Various other advanced tools and much more
Technical Details of AOMEI Centralized Backupper Standard 1.5
- Operating System: (Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10)
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of Free HDD
- RAM: 1 GB Recommended
- File Name: Aomei-Centralized-Backupper.exe
- File Size: 95.13 MB
- Processor: Single Core Processor or Higher
- Developer: AOMEI
AOMEI Centralized Backupper Standard 1.5 Free Download
Click on the link given below to download AOMEI Backupper Standard for Windows x86 and x64 architectures.