Download Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor 2.0 Free
Download Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor 2.0 free installer setup for Windows. This is a complete offline standalone setup of Disk Decryptor which is compatible with Windows 32-bit and 64-bit architectures.
Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor Review
Looking for an ideal application that can instantly access data stored in encrypted Bitlocker, FileVault 2, PGP and TrueCrypt containers then Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor is a tool for you. With the help of this tool, users can decrypt encrypted data easily. This is a professional application for forensic specialists and other affiliated professionals to obtain locked information. A clean user-friendly interface is provided by the developers for the ease of users. This application is made for professionals and with prior knowledge, users can use it.
The resource comes with two basic operating modes: “Decrypt or mount disk” and “Extract keys”. Both rely on memory images and the difference is that with the first option, users can mount the volume as a drive memo. While extracting keys from a memory image, users can select from a wide variety of encryption modes, including BitLocker, PGP, or TrueCrypt volume master keys. The supply input memory file can take either the form of a hibernation file. One of the best features of this tool is that it leaves no footprint behind it. Decrypting the data will not affect the target items, and recently encrypted numbers will not be tampered with. This is an important aspect for forensic professionals. In short, Forensic Disk Decryptor is a reliable environment for accessing data stored in encrypted BitLocker and other vaults.
Features of Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor 2.0
- Powerful application for decrypt stored data in encrypted Bitlocker, FileVault etc
- Quickly Decrypt BitLocker, BitLocker to Go, FileVault 2, PGP and TrueCrypt volumes
- Rapidly mount encrypted containers as drive letters
- Capture the content of computer’s volatile memory with a kernel-level tool
- Extract cryptographic keys from RAM captures with few clicks only
- Support.EO1 format, and encrypted DMG images
- Real-Time access to Encrypted data
- Powerful built-in memory imaging tool
- Clean user-friendly interface
- Create a portable version of this application to run on removable storage media devices
- Many other tools and much more
Technical Details of Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor 2.0
- Operating System: (Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10)
- Hard Disk: 50 MB of Free HDD
- RAM:1 GB Recommended
- File Name: EFDD-Setup.msi
- File Size: 23.43 MB
- Processor: Single Core Processor or Higher
- Developers: ElcomSoft
Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor Free Download
Click on the button given below to download free setup of Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor. This is one of the best tools for accessing data stored in encrypted Bitlockers and other vaults.